Friday, February 4

FRIDAY REVIEW

Photos by Laura Ford @ Seattle Center

Week in review ::  I am so excited to have finished my first month of E+O Supply blog.  It has been a fun start and I can't wait to see where we go.  Thank you for reading and sharing us with your friends (we love the publicity!).  Here are some of my favorite things to help start your weekend:

FASHION:  Anna Sui Spring Collection - love the boho mixed midwestern prairie influences!

HOME DECOR: West Elm's Modern Windsor Accent Chair - the iconic Windsor chair with a modern makeover! 

IN THE KITCHEN:  Homemade Soft Pretzels - warm with a slight crunch... these are scrumptious! 

IN PRINT: Night Owl Paper Goods is one of my favorite quirky shops for cards... so unique!

TEXTILES:  Umbrella Prints hand printed fabrics are so simple and beautiful... I love the elephant prints!

TRAVEL:  Renting this cute little cabin at Mt. Rainier is at the top of my vacation list!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...