Monday, February 28

SHOPPING IN AUSTRALIA



Recently I was in Australia for work and I came across some great local shops and designers.  I didn't get to visit them all in person but here is a rundown of my favorites:
Dinosaur Designs.  Unique scandinavian designs
Funkis. A little bit of everything from shoes to wallpaper.
Papaya.  Housewares inspired by nature.
Typo. Beautiful stationary, home decor and office items. 
That Store.  Great collection of denim.
Edit.  The results of when two amazingly talented stylists merge.
Little Joe. Fun dresses and summery tops.
Outre Gallery. Interesting collection of art.
Willow. Gorgeous clothes that have graced the pages Australian Vogue and displayed at New York Fashion week.
T2. By far the coolest tea shop I have ever been too.  
Witchery. I love their selection of dresses.
Third Drawer Down.  Lovely selection of tea towels.
Cloth Fabric.  Beautiful textiles.
Kirrily Johnston.  Unique take on fashion using simple colors and shapes
Handmade Canberra. Like a local etsy marketplace, this is a great site for handmade items.  I also love their blog... some fun ideas!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...