Wednesday, March 16

INTERIOR DESIGN: Favorite Entryways

The entryway is such an important part of the house... it is the first impression guests have of your place - it can be simple, dramatic, modern, eclectic, country, etc... the list goes on and on.  My entry way is mostly white (see below) as I love the how white looks clean, simple and fresh. I have a sunburst mirror to add a little more drama to the simple space and some objects both new and vintage that add a little more character.  I didn't want a typical family photo so I framed a fun photo of my husband and I snorkeling in Mexico. I love how relaxing this space is... welcoming me to let all the stresses of the day drop to the floor and just enjoy the space.
 View of my Entryway. The Parsons Console Table is from West Elm
Objects: Crate & Barrel Starburst MirrorJosh Jakus Felt Egg Container, Paperchase Frame (no longer available), Vintage Camera from my grandpa, Crate & Barrel Pixie Candleholder, Ikea Kapa Planter, and old art and photography books 

Here are some of my favorite Entryways that always inspire me to mix things up and to add bold bursts of color into the mix. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...