Thursday, March 31

Oh Happy Day!

I've been married to the man of my dreams for 5 years!! It is amazing how quickly time flies on by when you are having fun.  To celebrate, I wanted to share some photos from our special day with all of you!  We went for a mix of eclectic & vintage elements to help create our special day. We were married in a beautiful garden next to a historic bank building down in Texas, my dress had hand-sewn lace petals on the bottom and our reception tables were decorated with a variety of candle holders from Anthropologie and hand-sewn center mats by my mom using vintage floral fabrics. My husband loved Dr. Pepper so we mixed things up by toasting with vintage Dr. Pepper bottles... it was so much fun!  Photos by Stan Patyrak and re-edited by yours truly.

 My dress, by Susan Wong
Our reception tables... candle holders and bowls from Anthropologie,
my mom made the center mats from vintage fabrics and we made the
"conversation" books which contained fun questions and little facts about the bride & groom.
My dad coming to see me before we walk down the isle!
 Ready to become Mr & Mrs!!
 I love this group shot of our close family and friends... such a fabulous day!!
 We had so much fun together!
Cheers!! 
A little toast with our vintage Dr. Pepper bottles!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you two got married and came back to Washington and went to Mars Hill and ran into us and became our neighbors! We love you guys, happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA... you're so funny! We love you guys too!! I'm going to get the photos ready for you this weekend so you'll have new Charlie photos to post on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...